TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
tumblr_ly7kjwBkAE1qmzq91o2_500.gif

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
Without fail, everytime a F&F movie comes out everyone thinks their car is uber fast and goes racing.

I've gone to all of the F&F movies on release date in theaters and I think I've only seen a few guys with Mustangs/Camaros/Vettes rev up a bit. I usually only see guys with Civics/Celicas/Eclipse/EVOs and the like revving the living hell out of their cars afterwards.

Is that a trend or something?

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
construction zone.. we did the majority of our pulls well past midnight.

Surprised this forum is the only place with the opposite reviews..ah well you can't win em all...

Time of day doesn't change the fact that its a construction zone. I missed the video before you took it down. But its pretty obvious you and your friends make dumb decisions.

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
The video was a few guys doing some roll races . I did not see a construction area (could have been but I don't recall) . But there was other cars on the road that they were wizzing by while racing .

Again , this should have been put in the parking lot forum .

Another thing about street racing , never post videos that show what road you are on and never show highway boards . You can tell it's around the area of lake st. .

Also do not make a video that shows location , and then put in the video the drivers names or screen names and attach them to the specific cars .

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
What does HP have to do with it? a 100 hp Honda striking an overnight worker can still kill him or her.

Note my father in law is in construction and they do do a lot of overnights. Not saying there were any construction workers present at the time since I did not see your vid. But he says even normal traffic is scary and looks like it is coming at you at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info