Cat problems: v.flooded my upstairs

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
I knew I didn't like cats...

Somehow the cat turned on the water in the sink, pushed in the stopper and flooded an upstairs sink last night during dinner. We found it quickly after dinner and tried drying it out... Water seeped under a wall to the next door bedroom. We dried it for a hour or so with towels... But this morning the drywall seams in the kitchen ceiling (below said bathroom) are swollen.

Called my carpenter friend after leaving the house who told me to pull back any wet carpet and get fans on it as well as drill holes the the ceiling to allow any water still up there to drain. Said it's probably not worth calling insurance. :mad2:

Why do cats do things like this? If the damn thing could turn on the water, WHY NOT TURN IT OFF TOO??? That's strike 1 cat... I'm watching you.

I'm so pissed today.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
:rofl:

mine just knocks over CDs (whatever those are) and sits there PLEASED AS FUCK

jax.jpg

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
Then this asshole cat literally LAID IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HALL AND WATCHED US RUN AROUND DRYING UP HIS MESS LAST NIGHT.

All like :trollface:

:bowrofl: ours do that too whenever they do something they're not supposed to. *knock on wood* ours haven't figured out how to turn on the faucet yet. The oldest just likes to stare at you as you dry off from a shower, and then hop in the tub and lick the water around the drain

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info