Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
No date yet. Interview alludes to this year.

Forza Motorsport 6 is coming exclusively to Xbox One, starring the all-new #FordGT! Ford Motor Company #Forza6

HN7ioW3.jpg

Hope its not an unfinished turd again.

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Aug 1, 2007
Uncontrollable? What?

I'm guessing Forza newb? Or maybe even racing sim newb, because Forza 5 is probably one of the easiest racing sim games out there as far as controllability goes.

I dont use any of the assists, and this one is by far the hardest its been to control/keep the car in a straight line out of the turns, even after tuning. The steering is less responsive with the newer controller imo. Im not a newb by far as ive owned every one since the original as well as F1. I just couldnt get ahold of this one though, maybe im growing out of these types of games though

Renesis07

Forum Sponsor
Mar 10, 2009
Mundelein IL
Forza is really the only game I even play anymore aside from Madden during football season, for some reason 5 just did nothing for me. I guess I just get bored easy with them. Horizon keeps me entertained much longer. Still going to give 6 a shot, hopefully they add to the drag racing portion of the game, a few tweeks and that could be a ton of fun and a change of pace from rest of the game when things get redundant.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info