ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Source

A passenger was tossed off a plane at La Guardia Airport on Tuesday after flipping out — because airline workers wished him a merry Christmas.

The man was waiting to board American Airlines Flight 1140 to Dallas when a cheerful gate agent began welcoming everyone with the Yuletide greeting while checking boarding passes.

The grumpy passenger, who appeared to be traveling alone, barked at the woman, “You shouldn’t say that because not everyone celebrates Christmas.”

The agent replied, “Well, what should I say then?”

“Don’t say, ‘Merry Christmas!’ ” the man shouted before brushing past her.

:stupid:

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
I am the least religious person on earth but saying merry Christmas bothers me 0%. In fact, I love purposely saying it to absolutely everybody I encounter (waiters, fast food workers, cashiers) just to make them uncomfortable because they are likely instructed to say only happy holidays.

I did the same thing yesterday to everyone who walked into my hotel. Some of the looks were priceless, especially since I was wearing a Santa hat.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I am the least religious person on earth but saying merry Christmas bothers me 0%. In fact, I love purposely saying it to absolutely everybody I encounter (waiters, fast food workers, cashiers) just to make them uncomfortable because they are likely instructed to say only happy holidays.

I'm not really religious at all any more and I'm always wishing people a merry Christmas. If they don't like it they can pound sand.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
A few years ago I said Merry Christmas to a friend not knowing he was Jewish and he got pissed and yelled back "I'm fucking jewish asshole!!" I responded with "Well thank you for killing my savior and giving yourself a free day off work." Some people want to be unhappy and want to let everyone know about it. Fuck them!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info