Code word: bring your imagination and step inside

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
So for a couple months I've been pondering getting some "land up north" to stash some $ away and create a place for my family and friends to get away from the IL BS.

ANYWAYS, Mook doesn't like me using the phrase "land up north" in my posts - so I'm hoping I can lean on the good people of TCG once again to help me out of this bind I'm in.

Now for a quick story to explain the code word thing (doesn't need an explanation necessarily, but I want to be sure here not to confuse anyone *MOOK*). Ever have a topic you cant talk about in front of your kids, or coworkers? We recently had a topic like this at work that we couldn't talk about in front of like 95% of the company, but we needed a way to discuss the topic in front of people without giving the exact topic away. So we created a single word code. Solved our problem!

I need a cool code word for the topic of "land up north" and I thought I'd open the dicussion to the good people of TCG. Who will I hide this topic from really? Well, I guess anyone that doesn't come into this thread. :rofl:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
5thu1h9.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info