TumblrInAction subreddit

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
So spinning off of [MENTION=2988]b00sted[/MENTION]'s post in the drunk girl video thread...

https://www.reddit.com/r/TumblrInAction/

I was browsing and I literally can't even. This shit literally cannot be real. RE:

TVHYrso.png

:rofl: I literally have no idea what to say.

0m6mkYN.png

There is entirely too much shit from this subreddit to post. It's all fucking gold. I want to rage that these people exist but my maniacal side causes me to laugh that these whiny ******s are just so unbelievably butthurt.

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
Those people truly believe that being fat(read: morbidly obese) has no negative effects on their health. Anyone that says otherwise is just "fat shaming".

You might make it through your 20s being 500 lbs. with little to no issues...But shit will hit the fan sooner than later.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
So that woman is telling me that because I find women that are fat, unattractive, that I am a sexist? It's apparently my duty as a man to only like fat woman, and shame the skinny ones according to this woman? I don't give a fuck who you are, feminist, sexist, heterosexual, homosexual, whoever, you don't get to pick who I like and what I like. If you don't like, that I don't like morbidly obese woman? Go fly a kite.

Kaeghl

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 18, 2008
Aurora, IL
oh man guys, I own a clothing company that specifically makes fashion corsets (meant to be seen) the stories I could tell you of delusional fat women.

My sizes go up to 6xl. How big is that you say? well I fit one on a horse once just to see. We had a woman come in and I kid you not, it would not fit her. Did she just take it in stride and accept our apologies that we don't have her size? Oh hell no.
"Oh you don't have any REAL WOMEN sizes" I get yelled at all the time. That's why I employ two girls when I do conventions and sell.
I even get fat chicks flirting because hey everyone is pretty at a convention, when I am not interested I seriously had a 400 lb woman visibly pissed at me that I did not find her attractive (this is after I politely declined going up to her room about ten times) it was somehow my fault that my tastes do not run to very heavy women.
I also do not like women with a lot of tattoos, am I the bad guy there too?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info