Aviation Picture Thread

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Because of the success of the F-35 thread, I'm starting this aviation picture thread...

Start it off with some F-22 pr0n

nvnzfhsr62843.gif

f22_afterburner.jpg

F-22%20burners.preview.jpg

Reactions: SleeperLS

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Here is China's new stealth fighter, the J-31...now I know what you're going to say...this is a 'Murica thread, only for 'Murican planes...well the J-31 borrows EXTREMELY heavily (in the airframe primarily) from the Israeli IAI Lavi, which itself borrows heavily from the F-16.

It matches, much more closely with the F35 in terms of stealth, speed, size, and weight and is not hampered by the VTOL requirements that were shoehorned into the F35 airframe. This is what the F35 SHOULD have been, luckily it has shit Chinese electronics, radar, and avionics; unfortunately, Russia is planning on selling China a lot of Su-27 Flankers, that China can use to build their own advanced systems.

ktqmxuku1dvy9yyecwfh.jpg

g7hsle0cbxdijntxqtoo.jpg

roagfejt2qdwwqissqbh.jpg

wqdcjjnp4fpr5hwvkukf.jpg

p1ghklgrpvobjjtyxxlm.jpg

dvyruwej9iyofd3jrmkv.jpg

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Here is China's new stealth fighter, the J-31...now I know what you're going to say...this is a 'Murica thread, only for 'Murican planes...well the J-31 borrows EXTREMELY heavily (in the airframe primarily) from the Israeli IAI Lavi, which itself borrows heavily from the F-16.

It matches, much more closely with the F35 in terms of stealth, speed, size, and weight and is not hampered by the VTOL requirements that were shoehorned into the F35 airframe. This is what the F35 SHOULD have been, luckily it has shit Chinese electronics, radar, and avionics; unfortunately, Russia is planning on selling China a lot of Su-27 Flankers, that China can use to build their own advanced systems.

ktqmxuku1dvy9yyecwfh.jpg

g7hsle0cbxdijntxqtoo.jpg

roagfejt2qdwwqissqbh.jpg

wqdcjjnp4fpr5hwvkukf.jpg

p1ghklgrpvobjjtyxxlm.jpg

dvyruwej9iyofd3jrmkv.jpg

Looks eerily similar to the F22/F35.... Imagine that.

I bet no blueprints or files were leaked or sold to China on this one.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
XB-70 Valkyrie. Fastest Bomber in existence. Too bad it came too late advances in missile tech ruined its effectiveness. Yes, thats SIX jet engines. It makes the SR-71 look tiny.

xb70ship122.jpg

XB-70-Valkyrie-2.jpg

xb70ship129.jpg

The F-16XL delta wing concept. Extended range, increased speed. project dropped.
General_Dynamics_F-16XL.jpg

F-16XL_loaded_with_500lb_bombs.jpg

f16147.jpg

As in the other Thread. The YF-23 Black Widow.
Northrop_YF-23_DFRC.jpg

X-29 concept.
Grumman-X29-InFlight.jpg

X-15. Fastest plane in existence. New York to Los Angelis in 32 minutes. Too bad is basically a manned rocket, and has to be launched from a B-52. But technically its a plane.
X-15_01.jpg

Thats all I got for now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info