Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
18-Year-Old Republican Saira Blair Is America's Youngest Lawmaker | Fox News Insider

18-year-old Saira Blair, a Republican from West Virginia, just became the youngest elected lawmaker in the country after trouncing her 44-year-old Democratic opponent 63 percent to 30 percent to earn a seat in West Virginia’s House of Delegates.

Republican Saira Blair, a fiscally conservative 18-year-old, will represent a small district in West Virginia’s eastern panhandle. AP
A West Virginia University freshman who did most of her campaigning out of her dorm room became the youngest state lawmaker in the nation Tuesday.

Republican Saira Blair, a fiscally conservative 18-year-old, will represent a small district in West Virginia’s eastern panhandle, about 1½ hours outside Washington, D.C., after defeating her Democratic opponent 63% to 30%, according to the Associated Press. A third candidate got 7% of the vote.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Saira_Blair_Sign_Waive.jpeg

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
One whiff of a good looking girl and you get half of the memebers on at any given moment :rofl:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 16 (13 members and 3 guests)
firemandan1700, 10sec, bikrboy128, blueoval4life, bmoore04, BrianG, Chester Copperpot, Forumballs, Esq., Frank Dukes, MIKES3, Spivitz, VenomInside

And of course you can put me down for a go too :pedobear:

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
While age may not directly correlate to wisdom all the time, this girl has about zero life experience or professional experience to guide her in getting the important tasks accomplished that relate to her new position. Age and experience teach realism, and this girl is too young to have that, period. I don't see anyone in the lower house taking this kid seriously. Good luck!

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
18 is pretty young naive and inexperienced to have the power to create laws. then again 40 50 and 60 hasn't seem to have really done the trick either.

True, but if I had to guess at a person's ability, I would pick the former CEO's who have handled the pressure of running a multi billion dollar conglomerate rather than the person whose most substantial life challenge was handling the pressure of what dress to pick for prom. At least the CEO knows when they're fucking us, versus unwittingly doing it.

blck10th

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2007
True, but if I had to guess at a person's ability, I would pick the former CEO's who have handled the pressure of running a multi billion dollar conglomerate rather than the person whose most substantial life challenge was handling the pressure of what dress to pick for prom. At least the CEO knows when they're fucking us, versus unwittingly doing it.

I think the guy who knows he's fucking us is worse.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info