What did TCG help you with?

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
little spin off from Boosh's engagement thread... He said he met his Fiance at Lukes back in the day... obviously he came from TCG... TCG does lukes.. etc etc. He met her because of TCG.

How has TCG helped you since you joined?

For me. I have the 3 cars in my signature, my mortgage, and to not live paycheck to paycheck

My answer: My current Job.

I got this job from a HELP WANTED ad on this website. The rest is history.

So lets compile a list, for the feels, of course

:grouphug:

muskie

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2011
Palatine
Was offered a job from someone on the board. As a result our CIO caught wind of me possibly leaving and literally created a position in the group of my choosing. I sat down with the managers of the groups I wanted, talked with them and made my choice. I'm moving to our Technical Services Group that maintain all the servers and infrastructure. Oh yeah, all that while beating the offer from the company.

So yeah that was pretty awesome. Thanks TCG.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
i have met some cool dudes on here.
met 2 guys who i trust working on my vehicles... for a car forum...this goes a long way

this forum is pretty quick with World Events, I.e. the Boston Bombing, The Malaysian plane and the Tokyo Tsunami

I will speak for John@QDC ,
brother gav has done a couple jobs for some members... so making $ is always a good thing.

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
I haven't been active on here long and everyone's been great. Met a lot of cool people.

People that actually do car stuff too.

I don't know what happened but the older I got people sold their cars or just don't do anything with them. Or, even worse and more common, they get married/kids and fall off the earth. I never understood that....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info