Yet another reason that getting "old" sucks

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Colonoscopies...

Or, more accurately, the prep for a Colonoscopy. It was time for my first one so I discovered the discomfort of colonoscopy prep which includes not eating anything solid for a day and a half and drinking a gallon of liquid that causes bowel movements during the final day. It's a combination of being really hungry while desperately running for the toilet every half hour. Be careful you don't sleep too deeply...

You guys have this to look forward to. :roflpicard:

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
It does suck. Only eating jello / drinking water the day before, shitting until you are shitting virtually clear liquid, hungry the morning of....

And then the Fuckers gave you a twilight instead of completely knocking you out and you come to with he camera device stuck up your ass.

Oh man, the horror. The horror....

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
LOL! I see I'm not the only one who has done this. Shared pain is lessened.

Best laugh I had in several days.

I was knocked out completely. Out...snap fingers...back. Felt great afterwards because I knew Wendy's was only half a mile away.

The doc found one small polyp which he removed with the wire noose. Doesn't think it's anything. Sent it to the lab just in case. Hopefully 5 years before I have to do this again. Next time I'm going to try to find some other method besides that gallon of crap inducing, stomach churning hell.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info