cancel comcast??? debate the customer service rep!

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
wow what a bitch ass CSR. After a couple minutes, I would have just told him to fuck off, hung up and called back. Cancellation prompt usually transfers you to a CSR drone rather quickly anyway. You just have to hope they know how to do more than breathe air :rofl:

oh and....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMcny_pixDw

I can't see YT due to being at work, but I can guess any money that's the southpark skit on cable.

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
I agree the guy kept his cool. I would have lost my shit.

Ryan Block - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Guy is a tech writer/critic for Engadget and AOL. He only stayed cool to make this story so much better. If he HAD lost his cool, Comcast wouldn't have looked like as much of the bad guy. I'm sure if the circumstances were different he would have flipped shit.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
wow what a bitch ass CSR. After a couple minutes, I would have just told him to fuck off, hung up and called back. Cancellation prompt usually transfers you to a CSR drone rather quickly anyway. You just have to hope they know how to do more than breathe air :rofl:

oh and....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMcny_pixDw

This was great. I'm still laughing.

:fy:

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I'd be almost willing to bet that the Retention department has Quotas...

I bet that CSR's boss said something Moronic like "If you loose one more account you are fired"....

Or they get bonuses per paid account so the goal for each agent just becomes to kick the can so that even if they know the customer is going to eventually cancel their service at least they won't do it with them.

Reasons like this are why I question why the Time Warner/ Comcast merger is being allowed to happen. This is a combination of two horrible companies.

Atomicles

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Schaumburg
FUCK COMCAST

64c75cd4110c6fb9a4c76fe991939ff8

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
Dude was also a giant vag. Just tell him any fucking reason and who gives a shit. People obviously have too much time on their hands. Geez

Try reading. You would have noticed that those questions were already answered repeatedly in the first 10 minutes of the conversation that weren't recorded. After that the customer just gave up and decided to be difficult since it didn't matter what he said.

PJx5x

TCG Elite Member
Sep 29, 2005
Villa Park
I hate having Comcast for my internet. I need to explore other options.

And on a related note, Directv called me the other day to offer an upgraded package for free for 3 months. The guy was straight pissed at me when I said no thanks, like his mind was blown that someone didnt jump at the opportunity of free crap. He continued to be really pushy for a minute and then hung up in anger.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info