Elgin
Real Name
Mike
bi_graphics_globalfirepowerindex.png

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
i can't remember which documentary it was (there are not a lot anyway) probably one of the vice ones - where they talked about how supposedly a bunch of statues and shit there are filled with explosives, so should anyone invade, they can blow up the bases and the shit will fall all over the place and make it a pain in the ass to get through.

i sure wouldn't want to be part of a NK sub crew, yikes.

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
The fuck does Russia and US need that many nukes for? Because 10-20 wouldn't do enough damage?

Most of the nuclear warheads are quite low in yield. Only a fraction of the total number of warheads we have exhibit very high explosive yields. That is why we have so many. Some have less yield than some of the bigger conventional bombs we have.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Most of the nuclear warheads are quite low in yield. Only a fraction of the total number of warheads we have exhibit very high explosive yields. That is why we have so many. Some have less yield than some of the bigger conventional bombs we have.

Ahh... that explains it then. Thanks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info