Parking near Wrigley Field

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Jun 7, 2011
Ohare
Theres a small lot on a corner across from the mcdonalds. Think it was 12 bucks or close to that to park for the night. Parked my DSM there a hand full of times and never any dings or scratches. Felt safer than parking it down the street, like north down clark. Couple people i know had their windows smashed in.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
There's a police station on Addison just west of Halsted with an attached public parking garage. That was where I parked press cars while my fiancé lived in the area. Always safe, but on game day they jacked up the price and are cash only.

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
I had been going to several cubs games per season for as long as I could remember and it never once occurred to me how stupid it was to have a stadium with absolutely no parking lot lol.
Over 3,000,000 people pass through the Addison Red Line turnstiles every year.
Over 3,000,000 people ride the 152 Addison bus every year.
Over 7,000,000 people ride the 22 Clark bus every year.
95,000 people live in Lakeview.
240,000 people live within 2 miles of Wrigley Field.

Seems to be a better situation that surrounding a stadium with a sea of parking. Looking at Ticket receipts for Wrigley compared to the other 29 teams it sure doesn't seem like a hindrance.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info