Real Name
Mike

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
I've been Rocking cub cadet for years now, not bad for $250
nedymepa.jpg

Update, don't do it. Hunk of shit.....OK, well it did last 15 years ~ hahahahahha

Last edited:

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
The fold up Toro's are actually pretty neat and save a lot of floor space. But personally, I think Toro quality has declined a lot in the recent decade. Used to sell them and each year they'd get kinda worse. China made everything now. I'm a huge fan of older Toro mowers/power equipment in general. I'm rocking a 1991 Toro. 5.5 Briggs OHV, 3 speed, RWD, aluminum deck, blade clutch. Starts on 1st and runs like a fucking champ. Dat flawless cut each time.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
one of the tool sites i read reviewed that a few weeks ago with a pretty good review..

Ego Power Plus Mower & Blower Review

PS I have a Toro and its served me extremely well. new oil and plug every year and it just keeps on tickin..

I want one. But I still have a good working gas mower :-(. Sucks to break down and store though. This thing breaks down in like 5 seconds.

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
Whatever you get, don't get a mower with fwd. I got one as a homewarming gift from my sister and it's a solid honda but it's fwd. It makes no sense because you are primarily pivoting off of the rear wheels so the fronts aren't down nearly as much and spins half the lawn. Go figure it's a Honda :rofl:

great mower, but if I could have picked one, it wouldn't have been fwd
http://www.lowes.com/pd_421864-6331...s_dollar|1&page=1&facetInfo=Front wheel drive

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Whatever you get, don't get a mower with fwd. I got one as a homewarming gift from my sister and it's a solid honda but it's fwd. It makes no sense because you are primarily pivoting off of the rear wheels so the fronts aren't down nearly as much and spins half the lawn. Go figure it's a Honda :rofl:

great mower, but if I could have picked one, it wouldn't have been fwd
Shop Husqvarna 160cc 22-in Self-Propelled Front Wheel Drive 3 in 1 Gas Push Lawn Mower with Honda Engine and Mulching Capability at Lowes.com

my old one was fwd. when i turned it i just pivoted it on the rear wheels, worked alright i felt.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info