Redneck road rage - instant karma *VIDEO*

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
This reminds me of a fatal road rage incident we had here in San Antonio two summers ago right by the base.

Sparknoted version some guy who completely flipped his shit started shooting at another vehicle out of the window while they were traveling on the highway. As he was shooting he lost control of his truck and flew off the road and rolled it like 4 times....and died at the scene. Karma at its finest.

Apparent road rage leaves one dead, three injured - San Antonio Express-News

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Even though she was a bitch for blocking redneck got owned!

i think it's a he.

and also.

fuck both of them

if he/she wasn't driving like an ass fuck in the left lane and was actually going somewhere with some speed then i would think otherwise... but he/she videotaper person is a fuckbag for driving in the left lane like that.

get. the. fuck. out. of. the. way.

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
Left lane campers infuriate me too, but that looked like a secondary road, not a highway where you're out on the open road soaking up the scenery, then all of a sudden you approach the asshole with cruise set .0000000000000001 mph faster than the convoy in the right lane. Sucks to fail at cutting someone off without losing the rear end there guy :rofl:

transmaxed

TCG Elite Member
Jun 23, 2008
Palatine
Real Name
Matt
lol... comments got deleted or something from the youtube video from where I initially watched it this morning... this morning it was 75% of people telling the "chick" she was in the wrong for driving in the left lane... and the "chick" correcting people and saying she was a guy with a high pitched voice :rofl:

If you read the comment under the video on youtube, she mentions all the bad comments she got and because of that she turned off comments, I assume that deleted the comments.

And man, this is the thing that drives me nuts about left lane campers! They absolutely have no idea that they are doing anything wrong and are the reason for the whole situation. She mentions in her comment that she was going slow because the "roads were slick" yet she busts out a phone, takes 1 hand off the wheel to video tape some guy tail gating her? You clearly notice he wants to go faster, instead of taking your phone out, looking away to open the camera app as well as start the video recording, how about moving over? She also says she didn't move over because there were trucks in the other lane, but clearly the pick up was able to move over so that is total bullshit too. Redneck is still an idiot for crashing his truck, probably had it coming, but man the bigger thing to take from this video is left lane campers are idiots and don't even know it!

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
If you read the comment under the video on youtube, she mentions all the bad comments she got and because of that she turned off comments, I assume that deleted the comments.

And man, this is the thing that drives me nuts about left lane campers! They absolutely have no idea that they are doing anything wrong and are the reason for the whole situation. She mentions in her comment that she was going slow because the "roads were slick" yet she busts out a phone, takes 1 hand off the wheel to video tape some guy tail gating her? You clearly notice he wants to go faster, instead of taking your phone out, looking away to open the camera app as well as start the video recording, how about moving over? She also says she didn't move over because there were trucks in the other lane, but clearly the pick up was able to move over so that is total bullshit too. Redneck is still an idiot for crashing his truck, probably had it coming, but man the bigger thing to take from this video is left lane campers are idiots and don't even know it!

I am not saying I agree with her camping. And if you watch the video there clearly is trucks 0:52-1:03 in right hand lane that she is going faster and passing. He obviously did not pass on the right for over a minute due to traffic im guessing. Eitherway he is a moron and got what he deserved.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info