Nicor Gas Cost

chry*bmb

You're a waste of my gas...
Apr 16, 2008
TN
Well the bill was nowhere as high as [MENTION=288]Jack[/MENTION] , but I do know this month is the "actual" read month. The monthly therm use IS going down, but bill is still stupid high. FOR GAS!!

Yeah, natural gas costs are so stupid. $0.40 in december to $0.68 to now?

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Our last gas bill was $990. Yeah so we called and all they had to say was it was a very cold winter. After much bitching and moaning, they sent a guy out and he found a metered leak outside. We just moved in a few months ago, so it must have gotten worse right when we did. They fixed it but we are still trying to sort out the bill with them. Even though they did acknowledge there was a leak, they are not justifying the bill from it. So the we will see.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Costs less $$ to heat less area. That's why it's low. Mine hasn't been over $34 this entire winter and I have 1490sqft.

Maybe retarded for him was $40? If I got a $50 bill I would say it was retarded high, but others would consider that cheap. Relativity is a bitch.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info