Transparentrees.com

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
Design is nice. :dunno: (my first impression)
Search is very quick

Soooo... it's like a user-contributed WikiLeaks for corporations? Employees can anonymously shed some light on in-house practices/procedures?

ETA: The small lettering, and very thin font in a lighter color on the "How it Works" and "Tips" pages is difficult to read. I had to strain my eyes to the point that I just gave up and quit reading....

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Points for access?

Yes, right now its completely open, but in the future you will need to contribute to earn points to keep access.

Design is nice. :dunno: (my first impression)
Search is very quick

Soooo... it's like a user-contributed WikiLeaks for corporations? Employees can anonymously shed some light on in-house practices/procedures?

Thanks! Yeah the search was some of the most labor intensive development and there are still some things that will be improved on it later this week.

Really, you can shed some light on anyone, or any entity. Go have some fun!

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
Yes, right now its completely open, but in the future you will need to contribute to earn points to keep access.

Thanks! Yeah the search was some of the most labor intensive development and there are still some things that will be improved on it later this week.

Really, you can shed some light on anyone, or any entity. Go have some fun!

I added some feedback while you were typing your reply:

The small lettering, and very thin font in a lighter color on the "How it Works" and "Tips" pages is difficult to read. I had to strain my eyes to the point that I just gave up and quit reading....

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Haha No, not selling clear golf tees.

Ever want to advise the public about an abusive or unethical person or business? Or spread the word about a great experience you had working with someone? Here is your chance! Go answer some questions about me or anyone you know!

I think Ill go add TCG to the site now actually. That will give you guys something in common to contribute and "follow". Also, let me know if you have any issues with the site. We have a couple bugs we found and are working on, but any feedback is appreciated.

https://www.transparentrees.com/organizations/the-chicago-garage

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
They mention glassdoor on their site AND kevin mentioned them in his previous thread.

Didn't see the previous thread :hs:, and I havent registered yet so I only see the splash page (which doesn't mention glassdoor).

The logo doesn't display correctly on the home page for Google Chrome, cut off at the top.

Also, when I 'snap' to resize to the side of the screen it throws off the bottom:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info