what's for Valentine's day?

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Sent some bad ass Pink Roses to the wifes work yesterday. Placed a card with her favorite chocolates (Hershey) on our island. Not sure whats going on tonight, she's just getting over a nasty cold. Most likely dinner and I'm willing to bet she'll want me to pick it up. Saturday we're going to check out entertainment centers and she'll most likely talk me into buying one.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
You should share your early gift :p

justin-timberlake-dick-in-a-box-2-8-07-thumb-300x400.jpg

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
We have done White Castle the last 2 years and I agree with Turk it was awesome. This year I am switching it up and we have reservations at the local Farm to Table restaurant. I made breakfast this morning and she is getting flowers delivered to work, Hawks tickets, candy, and a lingerie shopping spree. And if I play my cards right I'll get some. :pedobear:

99PONTIACGP

TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike
Had flowers at home home yesterday. Attempted making a desert yesterday but kept burning the chocolate chips in the microwave during the melting process. The girlfriend had to save the the day when she got home and help me do it. It was was the thought that that counted.

Going to see a show tonight called 4 play sex in a series and probably get drinks and some food beforehand.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info