Free disposal of used oil!!!

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
AZ limits you to 5gal too... I probably have 20gal in my garage I need to ditch. :picard:

why in the world would they limit you!? thats nuts.

I just find the title funny "Free Disposal of Used Oil"

goodfellas-tommy-funny-how-movie-poster-II4689.jpg

Ti28

Cupcake
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2013
Bartlett
I just find the title funny "Free Disposal of Used Oil"

So what, he will take it off your hands for free. So what if he's gonna make a buck. We all need to make extra money one way or an other.

Oh. yeah..... You're the spread the wealth type.

daturbosix, was gonna say I have almost 40gallons, but coolant might be mixed in. Not sure.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
why in the world would they limit you!? thats nuts.

goodfellas-tommy-funny-how-movie-poster-II4689.jpg

They limit you to 5 gallons to reduce their exposure to receiving oil with hazardous constituents such as PCB contaminated oil. A PCB event can cost over $100K easy to completely decon equipment and dispose of the oil.

So what, he will take it off your hands for free. So what if he's gonna make a buck. We all need to make extra money one way or an other.

Oh. yeah..... You're the spread the wealth type.

daturbosix, was gonna say I have almost 40gallons, but coolant might be mixed in. Not sure.

Oil disposal is free and nothing to get excited about, that is why. Anybody can drive a few minutes to their local auto parts store or oil change facility and get rid of their oil for FREE.

Quit being a fucking nancy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info