This Dude lol

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I didnt even post the photo of his room in his PS4 thread but aparently Im at fault lol. Sounds like Hes butt hurt and couldnt hang on the forum
[MENTION=9646]Pilchenstein[/MENTION] explain yourself troll

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    234.8 KB · Views: 230

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I didnt even do anything to him! lol I didnt post the photo of his room or the "friends" room. why am I getting messages? lol I messaged him back saying idk why hes talking to me but that hes just messing with the wrong people here. Prob should just stop

Im just stating facts lol

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Look at my pictures on my photobucket. I live in a nicer neighborhood. That picture is definitely not at my house. I strictly use photo bucket to upload pictures of my cars and rc stuff to sell on forums. Any of you are more than welcome to come over and see for yourself.

Point is I dont get why you are messaging me or anyone in general. For 1 I did not search out the photo, and 2. its posted online in photobucket making that photo public use just so you know

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
*Well, looking back on my past threads and posts this would be false. Please try again with relevant accurate information but yes your an easy target. If you are trying to act like you have at least half of a brain, at least use proper grammar. Bitch.

"Laugh Out Loud" (Sorry I do not want to be hit with the grammar police....)

I'm out until the living at home mommas boy is able to come out to a luke's event and prove himself worthy. Until then :pedobear:

also learn how to quote someone instead of typing it out again

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info