Big changes are coming... v.expecting AngusJr.

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
Yep, I can finally share that my wife and I are going to have a baby come February! Feb. 19th is the exact date and I'm so excited! We're not going to find out the sex so that'll be a big surprise but my wife and I, and others have a strong feeling, somehow, that it's going to be a boy. I'll be happy either way!

All the ultrasounds say the baby is looking good so far and on the larger side, even though my wife doesn't show very much at all.

I'm excited to be a dad and any any pointers from you experienced dads are welcomed!

:fy:

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Congrats and welcome to the club!!

You seem excited about it, so I think you'll really enjoy it!

You never realize how much you could love another human being until you have a baby. I hope that doesn't sound condescending for people that don't have kids. You can love your significant other 100%, but your baby you will love 101%. I rationalize this by saying that baby is part of you, and you love it just that much more.

The first two months are kind of brutal, I'm not going to lie. But it was well worth it! I'm always in my son's face and in his personal space. It's bad, but I just want to be near him all the time. I think I'm going to be a very needy dad.

Vogz

Moist Ass Bitch
Jul 4, 2006
Batavia, IL
Congrats Man!

Our son is almost 2 and I could never imagined how awesome being a dad would be. I was VERY skeptical about having a child. I was worried that I would lose all my free time, never sleep again and never have any disposable income again. I could not have been more wrong on all three counts. I have time for my cars and other hobbies, my wife and I still go out (albeit not every night of every weekend) and kids don't HAVE to cost a ton. Most people buy tons of shit they don't need for kids.

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
Great news! My wife and I initially didn't want to find out if we were having a boy or girl, but my wife gave in early on. While it's fun and traditional (old school) not knowing, it does make it a bit easier to plan and buy stuff that isn't gender neutral. Anyway, have fun with the whole process, and especially enjoy having your wife as the designated driver for the next few months!

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
jack_angusad.jpg

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Congrats and welcome to the club!!

You seem excited about it, so I think you'll really enjoy it!

You never realize how much you could love another human being until you have a baby. I hope that doesn't sound condescending for people that don't have kids. You can love your significant other 100%, but your baby you will love 101%. I rationalize this by saying that baby is part of you, and you love it just that much more.

The first two months are kind of brutal, I'm not going to lie. But it was well worth it! I'm always in my son's face and in his personal space. It's bad, but I just want to be near him all the time. I think I'm going to be a very needy dad.

Congrats Man!

Our son is almost 2 and I could never imagined how awesome being a dad would be. I was VERY skeptical about having a child. I was worried that I would lose all my free time, never sleep again and never have any disposable income again. I could not have been more wrong on all three counts. I have time for my cars and other hobbies, my wife and I still go out (albeit not every night of every weekend) and kids don't HAVE to cost a ton. Most people buy tons of shit they don't need for kids.

/\ These guys know whats up. Its a huge lifestyle change, but there is nothing I wouldn't do for that little shit factory. Mine is 2 and 4 months and its crazy to watch them form opinions and personalities at this stage. He is also repeating everything so i gotta stop saying fuck and cunt all the time.:rollpicard:

Congrats!!

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
Thanks everyone! I'm ready for the change but have heard from many places that your world doesn't turn up-side-down. You priorities change though and I'm fine with that.

We did go baby registry shopping this past weekend and wow, there is so much crap you can spend so much money on...

:bigthumb:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info