50 Year Anniversary JFK Assassination

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Nothing magic about the bullet. The shot has been re-created. People's imaginations run wild about what they think they saw. The only witness I believe is the Zapruder film, and it clearly shows him getting shot in the throat and in the head from the rear. And yes, Many mistakes were made with the evidence (especially the limo) but that doesn't prove anything was ill-intentioned. Like I said though.... The shots definitely came from the book depository. Oswald was likely the shooter, but what were his intentions/motivations? I believe that is the real controversy.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
There are a HELL of a lot of shady things involved in the whole Kennedy ordeal.

1) Magic Bullet Theory.

2) Witnesses mysteriously killed (Many of them), including Oswald himself.

3) A thorough autopsy was never conducted because the secret service/officials kept obstructing the coroner, and then Kennedy was quickly moved from Texas back to D.C.

4) Kennedy's brain is STILL missing, where is it?

5) The one bullet recovered from the entire ordeal looked like it was unused and in PERFECT condition, after supposedly causing 7 different wounds.

6) The car Kennedy was in was wiped down immediately after he was taken to the hospital.

7) Secret Service detail was minimized that day, beforehand.

Just a fraction of some of the shady stuff.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
There are a HELL of a lot of shady things involved in the whole Kennedy ordeal.

1) Magic Bullet Theory.

2) Witnesses mysteriously killed (Many of them), including Oswald himself.

3) A thorough autopsy was never conducted because the secret service/officials kept obstructing the coroner, and then Kennedy was quickly moved from Texas back to D.C.

4) Kennedy's brain is STILL missing, where is it?

5) The one bullet recovered from the entire ordeal looked like it was unused and in PERFECT condition, after supposedly causing 7 different wounds.

6) The car Kennedy was in was wiped down immediately after he was taken to the hospital.

7) Secret Service detail was minimized that day, beforehand.

Just a fraction of some of the shady stuff.

Most of that stuff you mentioned has been debunked. Seriously look into a real investigation, not a Kevin Costner movie

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Warren Commission report is as worthless as used toilet paper.

The HSCA found that the FBI's investigation and Warren Commission report was flawed in many areas. As well as did very little to investigate any conspiracy. They also said there was a high probability that there was a second shooter. But later it seems the information they used to lead them to believe there was a second shooter was debunked or discredited. The HSCA also ruled out some groups as being part of the conspiracy. But individuals, or several individuals, of those groups may have been responsible. But that is like saying "russia was not involved but russian people were involved. Very vague.

There are many unexplained things with the surroundings and people investigated. There are also many links to people in government and businesses to Oswald. But who doesn't know a network of people personally and professionally. I would love to know what happened, just like everyone else. The chances we will ever know the "truth" are probably non existent.

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
Man+_81cdab32ce1755d0f3fab809639c4387.jpg

:io:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info