Do people actually still care about the csvt/TCG thing??

Status
Not open for further replies.

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
Almost all of CSVT left :dunno:

not really, there was only a group of about 15 guys that posted regularly on CSVT right before the merge, Id say about 3/4 of those are still here but they lurk more than they post.

One thing I really did not understand was why Mook felt that SVTC was somehow a site to compete with this one, it really isnt, its a small group of friends that just want to have our little corner on the internet.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Why am I being brought into this... I haven't said anything negative in a long time. And I don't give a crap about svtc... I just thought it was funny the site was made before ever giving the merger a chance. Live and learn.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
not really, there was only a group of about 15 guys that posted regularly on CSVT right before the merge, Id say about 3/4 of those are still here but they lurk more than they post.

One thing I really did not understand was why Mook felt that SVTC was somehow a site to compete with this one, it really isnt, its a small group of friends that just want to have our little corner on the internet.

Seemed like a LOT more when the merger first happened, and I can count on one hand those that are still active. :dunno: I could care less. If you are still here, you are still here. If not then youre not.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Seemed like a LOT more when the merger first happened, and I can count on one hand those that are still active. :dunno: I could care less. If you are still here, you are still here. If not then youre not.

There weren't many csvters at the time the sites merged. like izzy said maybe 15 active people. No more than 20 for sure

blck10th

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2007
I was pretty pissed at this site for a while I logged off back in 2012 in November. I logged in maybe 5 times until a couple months back.

I have started posting. I have met mook, greasy, spy, outlaw at Luke's and they changed my opinion of the site. I have posted quite a bit since coming back on.

My only annoyance is gladiator and he's on svtc also but he is always on ignore on both sites.

I go on svtc to hang with my close friends. Not to say someday I may not be better friends with tcg people.

I have not personally seen any negative posts about svtc or csvt since I came back on.

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
What did I ever do to you Izzy? I don't get the animosity.

Never mind. It's no big deal.
I never had an issue with you actually until one time on a thread about CSVT you made it personal and called me an asshole for saying that you werent around much at the end of CSVT.

Why am I being brought into this... I haven't said anything negative in a long time. And I don't give a crap about svtc... I just thought it was funny the site was made before ever giving the merger a chance. Live and learn.

comments like this one makes me think that you kinda have something against it:

Cant link attachments from svtchicago.

http://www.thechicagogarage.com/forum/photography/55698-cell-phone-pic-thread-13.html

there is random posts here and there from members here that make me believe people never really let go of what happened.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
I was pretty pissed at this site for a while I logged off back in 2012 in November. I logged in maybe 5 times until a couple months back.

I have started posting. I have met mook, greasy, spy, outlaw at Luke's and they changed my opinion of the site. I have posted quite a bit since coming back on.

My only annoyance is gladiator and he's on svtc also but he is always on ignore on both sites.

I go on svtc to hang with my close friends. Not to say someday I may not be better friends with tcg people.

I have not personally seen any negative posts about svtc or csvt since I came back on.

I need to meet you too :h5:

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
Dramalama says - "Leave it to mustang owners to bring up an issue that was never a real issue to begin with"

Lol [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] still making comments, that guy is a prick

It was an issue allright, how would you like to have someone come in your house, kick your dog and say its my house now.

I can tell the level of maturity in your post by pointing to mustang owners lol

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Mar 3, 2006
Algonquin
comments like this one makes me think that you kinda have something against it:

http://www.thechicagogarage.com/forum/photography/55698-cell-phone-pic-thread-13.html

there is random posts here and there from members here that make me believe people never really let go of what happened.[/QUOTE]

THIS. I hosted an image and got "scolded" from Mook. In person, super friendly etc, didn't really see the issue on one image hotlink...... :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info