Oh nose! Not the cock!

Ti28

Cupcake
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2013
Bartlett
never tried..is it a hot sauce..tastes like what....put on chips/tacos :dunno:

Yes, it a hot sauce. A really good one. One thing I like to do with it is mix a little bit of it with olive oil mayo and use is as a spread for sandwiches.

its too hot for me. cant handle the cock like you guys. tears my eyes up

I would have taken you for a hot/spicy kinda guy.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Yes, it a hot sauce. A really good one. One thing I like to do with it is mix a little bit of it with olive olive oil mayo and use is as a spread for sandwiches.

I would have taken you for a hot/spicy kinda guy.

i like hot food, just cant handle it. I love wings so much, i pretty much cry eating anything hot though. Doesnt stop me from eating it

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
I remember that shit, you remember Saint Ides?

Never go into it.

Mickeys, Busch, Keystone, Mikwaukee's Best Ice, Red Dog, Icehouse, etc.

All that cheap shit in college.

Then there way the Rude Beer parties where you brought a 6 pack of the worst beer you can buy and it all got throw into ice tubes. Shlitz, Schaffers, Old Style, etc.

Finally the Jungle Juice parties where they would take a new garbage can and pour a large amount of kool aid in it. Everyone who attended brought a small bottle of whatever type of liquor (scotch, whiskey, vodka, gin, everclear, schnaps, etc). Stir that shit with a boat oar and dip your cup in.

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
When I eat down in Chinatown, I pour some of the homemade sweet&sour sauce on the plate, mix in a little Sriracha sauce, and dip the crab rangoon and egg rolls in it. Nom nom nom

The only thing I like better is the red chili sauce my favorite thai place makes. The stuff is phenomenal.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info