Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
You scary.

Walking up my driveway I hear crunching noises. Then I see this next to my garage keypad....Guy was just casually chopping away while the green insect's legs still moved around. It was a straight up AUDIBLE crunch. Crazy.

9940269043_c02056677c_b.jpg

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
So, there I was....just sitting on the toilet doing my business yesterday morning. I feel a little tickle on my left thigh, and scratch it. It goes away for a few seconds and then comes back. I reach over again and realize that a wolf spider about the size of a 50 cent piece was crawling about 3" from my man-parts. Swatted it, no yelps, no screams, no fucks given. #countryboy

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
So, there I was....just sitting on the toilet doing my business yesterday morning. I feel a little tickle on my left thigh, and scratch it. It goes away for a few seconds and then comes back. I reach over again and realize that a wolf spider about the size of a 50 cent piece was crawling about 3" from my man-parts. Swatted it, no yelps, no screams, no fucks given. #countryboy

I would scream like a little bitch while uncontrollibly scratching and patting myself down everywhere then find something to smash said spider until I felt safe.

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI

NOPE.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info