How to Track Someone Down

ajdereicup

Measly little 4.6 2v in a boat
Oct 30, 2012
Lombard
So someone really pissed me off this morning. UPS man shows up and drops off a box. I'm thinking fuck yeah my new oil pumps here grab the box open it up its fucking hair soap. I'm like wtf I didn't order that shit but it says my name on it (spelt correctly which is even weirder). Receipt doesn't list last 4 digits of card that was used so can't go that route. From some place called drugstore.com. I'm composing an email to attempt to get some info out of them so I can properly "thank" the kind person who sent it to me. Any other ideas?

ajdereicup

Oct 30, 2012
Lombard
Hello I was just wondering could you please let me know which one of my relatives sent me this gift from you guys? It was a bottle of hair soap that I really appreciate but it doesn't say who sent it to me just my name so I can't properly thank them. Or if you could let me know their IP address they ordered it from I could figure out which relative it is based off what town it says they're from. I feel terrible about not being able to thank them for my 70th birthday gift I need to know how to find out which one it is so I can send them a thank you card.

I really appreciate any help you could give me,

^^^My email to them. Better friggen tell me. Well its even weirder because I just had my hair cut Monday so its really short so I don't even use that much soap plus I got a massive thing of hair soap at Costco on Sunday before I got my hair cut.

ajdereicup

Oct 30, 2012
Lombard
So...you're pissed b/c someone sent you soap?

More that they tricked me having it come here when I was expecting my damn oil pump.

Something fishys going on here guys... And my ex just started talking to me on Tuesday saying how she was thanking me for everything I did and crap like that? But I don't think she knows my address.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
More that they tricked me having it come here when I was expecting my damn oil pump.

Something fishys going on here guys... And my ex just started talking to me on Tuesday saying how she was thanking me for everything I did and crap like that? But I don't think she knows my address.

I seriously dont know if this thread is real or not :rofl:

ajdereicup

Oct 30, 2012
Lombard
Are you serious with this shit? You think a company is going to relinquish a customers info OR THEIR FUCKING IP? :bowrofl:

Hence why I pretended to be a 70 year old old man who wants to thank a relative for a Bday gift. They better not have put my real Bday on that shit or theyd see its totally not my bday and im like super young compared to 70. Hopefully somebody will have a heart there and give the old man some info so he can whoop some ass...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info