The plunge..it has been taken

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
Well, I have been thinking about this all year. I've been thinking long and hard about everything, what ups and what downs may be had...but after all of that, and enthusiastic responses and well wishes from both my parents and hers...I took the plunge last night and asked my girlfriend Jess to marry me!

Asking her parents for her hand, and actually waiting around yesterday to surprise her was the most nerve racking thing I've ever done :rofl: , but in the end it was all 100% worth it and we are both super happy!

We haven't set an exact date yet, however sometime at the end of fall next year is the approximate time. :jg: :pedobear:

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
Thanks! I was going to take her somewhere, but couldn't really decide on a specific place.

So instead, I bought a shit ton of tea candles and made a pathway going from our front door to the living room, and made the path end up into a heart that I shaped from the candles. Then lit everything up a few minutes before she got home, and was down on one knee at the end of the path.

The candles were only lit for about 10 minutes, they did a horrible job at retaining the liquid wax in, and I didn't want it all over my carpet hah

CrackedHead

Regular
Jun 25, 2013
3879-animated_gif-chuck_norris-dodgeball-thumbs_up.gif

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Jul 27, 2009
Congrats man I took the plunge last sept...... on a funnier light hearted note..... goodbye money. I remember when I used to have sports cars and lots of money. Now I spend lots on rent, utilities and paying for a wedding. mmmmm yum haha :)

I drive a cruze now... whoooop whooop

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info