Real Name
Mike
:rofl:

eS3x2kV.gif

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
I agree Affirmative Action has swung way too far. You can tell from the feelings expressed on the site recently. Mainstream white people are getting fed up. I strongly doubt there will be any serious black candidate selected by either the Republicans or Democrats for the next presidential election.

You voted for him.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I'm confused on your response, maybe I phrased that post incorrectly.

I meant that I used to give people a hard time about making racist comments, and stereotyping, but now I'm finding more common ground with those people.

I'm just fed up with the government's involvement with trying to level the playing field. It just undermines the reason I work hard to get paid.

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
I'm confused on your response, maybe I phrased that post incorrectly.

I meant that I used to give people a hard time about making racist comments, and stereotyping, but now I'm finding more common ground with those people.

I'm just fed up with the government's involvement with trying to level the playing field. It just undermines the reason I work hard to get paid.

people speaking out about certain topics... me being one of them (them meaning the topics).

i.e. people speaking out against you.

It was clever, he gets +5 internets

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I agree Affirmative Action has swung way too far. You can tell from the feelings expressed on the site recently. Mainstream white people are getting fed up. I strongly doubt there will be any serious black candidate selected by either the Republicans or Democrats for the next presidential election.

You going to sign an executive order inbetween playing 20 hands of online poker at once demanding more funny white trash animated gifs?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info