Parking within your lines can make for so much WIN!!!

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eJMweCjwgA

206320-yes!.jpg

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Some lady in a new corolla getting out of her passenger side wacked the door of my work van a few years ago. She opened the door, then kicked it open to full lock. I was in my van finishing up lunch, and it hit so hard I was startled and wondered how the impact didnt shatter my window. I put the window down and yelled at her and her husband. They ignored me. So after they exited and walked away, I did you all a solid. I opened my door and beat it against her side door about 10 times to the point where it was dented to the inner support bar. Its the least I could do. Because if I had been sitting in my car or any other nice car, there would have been problems. It was really a lesson she needed to be taught, and Im sure from that day on she was more cautious about how she handles her door upon exit. Fucking bitch.

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
IMAG1175.jpg

I was up against the slashed lines at the end of a row on the other side, figured whoever filled the empty spot next to me would have plenty of room. I returned and found this. I put a note on the windshield that they parked like a fucking dick bag, and as I was doing so SHE returned, so I told her in person that she parked like Helen Keller. She was a trashy cunt and I clearly got under her skin by the look on her face :rofl:

Oh, and this park job is wonderful as well:

IMAG1173.jpg

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
Some lady in a new corolla getting out of her passenger side wacked the door of my work van a few years ago. She opened the door, then kicked it open to full lock. I was in my van finishing up lunch, and it hit so hard I was startled and wondered how the impact didnt shatter my window. I put the window down and yelled at her and her husband. They ignored me. So after they exited and walked away, I did you all a solid. I opened my door and beat it against her side door about 10 times to the point where it was dented to the inner support bar. Its the least I could do. Because if I had been sitting in my car or any other nice car, there would have been problems. It was really a lesson she needed to be taught, and Im sure from that day on she was more cautious about how she handles her door upon exit. Fucking bitch.

:fyws::fy:

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
As a matter of fact I do.... The company I work for moved offices about a month ago... Little did we know that our neighbors have an Irish Dance Studio and the parking lot is flooded during normal business hours with a bunch of dumb Elmhurst moms that can't seem to figure out what the lines are for in a parking lot, so, I've been double parking and blocking them in for the past few days lmao.

I'll post the pictures later, have them saved on my mac.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info