Apple Store = serious business

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
In her defense... It can get REALLY annoying lol. I went in to the store because my iPhone wouldn't power on and they told me I had to use their website or call to schedule an appointment. Aside from the irony that I couldn't do much as far as calling was concerned because MY PHONE WOULDN'T TURN ON, I was not thrilled that I couldn't walk and and walk out like I had with my previous phones at the VZW stores....

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
In her defense... It can get REALLY annoying lol. I went in to the store because my iPhone wouldn't power on and they told me I had to use their website or call to schedule an appointment. Aside from the irony that I couldn't do much as far as calling was concerned because MY PHONE WOULDN'T TURN ON, I was not thrilled that I couldn't walk and and walk out like I had with my previous phones at the VZW stores....

Yes, it's obnoxious to have to schedule everything. Some times you're just around a store and you want to drop in.

That and they make junk cables that fray around the connectors and head phones that fail often and 50% of the time I can't get them to replace them. You know what, you're Apple. You get $29.99 for a set of borderline garbage headphones. If you're getting $600 from me for a phone you can float me a free headphone exchange basically for eternity.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
So are the woes of doing tech support.

$30 for some fucking head phones? I've got a set of shitty ones my wife gave me I've had and used for 2 years without the wires fraying. The case is cracked like a motherfucker from it residing in my laptop bag and getting beat on but no frayed wires. I am in the wrong fucking business.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info