The Bridge on FX

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Just watched. I liked it, but its got some work to do. It doesn't have the pacing of your typical FX drama like sons of anarchy or justified, and there are some storylines touched on that they don't really follow thru on, but it is only the first episode. Just make sure you're paying attention to everything. The guy that plays marco does an awesome job and really stole the episode. Hes infinitely more interesting than diane kruger whos playing sonya. It was kinda frustrating actually. Her character is so 1 dimensional and closed off. You only get 1 little tidbit about why she might be the way she is. Hopefully she gets more developed as the series goes on. Overall I'm entinced. Will continue to watch.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
They made a HUGE mistake not at least ALLUDING to her background. You're forced to wonder if its just bad acting or if shes just a raging cunt. I like the Juarez cop, I think hes gonna carry the show....otherwise, I wasnt left very impressed. But its FX, so I'm gonna stick with it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info