Home Invasion Caught On Nanny Cam

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
How the hell do you brutally attack someone like that, completely unprovoked?

I'd tell you exactly why but I don't feel like getting banned in wake of a certain member PMing another with what I want to say.

I await the Obama/Biden administration to release a statement apologizing for the actions of the white woman for not just laying down and letting the piece of shit just go about his business.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
How is this an Obama Biden issue? Please enlighten me.......

Did you even read the last sentence fully? Was sarcasm. But since we're going to go there now:

A black teen gets shot and killed because he's a shitbag and Obama said that's what his son would look like. A white woman gets her ass beat IN HER HOME by a black man so in my fantasy world I'm waiting for Obama to come out and make a statement along the lines of whatever.

The /Biden part was for the gun control aspect. insertobligatoryifthewhitehonkeybitchhadagundatnigga'dbedead.jpg

TONGUE IN CHEEK GREASEBALLS JIMBOTHY

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
That's the guy you'd just love to see bleed out from a couple shots to the stomach

Sickening. I'm glad my fiancé is like I am when it comes to self defense, our alarm is always on (even when home) and when that thing goes off you grab a gun no questions asked. I know to call her if I have to turn around and come home in the morning because if the door opens unexpectedly she will be prepared within a second or two

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info