Hey Junkyard hounds.. looking for a Cadillac DTS part.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
tl;dr, I want to retrofit this into my Ultra..

I'm looking for the camera unit, lens grate, wiring, screen and dash panel from a Raytheon L3 equipped 2000-2004 DTS.

969869938.jpg
969869939.jpg

969869943.jpg

969871796.jpg

Drove a friend's car with it recently and it's the coolest fucking thing I've ever seen.

Here's a random youtube video of one like this in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5PWEoxJkC4

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
How the fuck do you get banned from a junkyard
i bought two shift knobs among other bigger items at a yard i was at earlier in the day, they were paint marked with "APC" and the date, put them in my toolbox. had reciept in wallet. had sideskirts, so i wanted to just carry box and sideskirts. simple enough. on my way in to the pick n' pull , they searched the box, asked about the knobs, told them i didn't pull them out because i forgot. i asked if they could hold them until i came back so there wouldn't be any issue. "nah you can go, they're marked from the other yard and you have reciept. see ya whenever you're back." i come back, same guy lies to his boss saying i faked this all and was trying to steal. they told me i'm not allowed there again. i've never stolen anything in my entire life.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info