Baby Killer.

Seriously what in the FUCK. :ugh:

Abortion Doctor Gosnell Found Guilty of Killing 3 Babies Born Alive | NBC Chicago

Former Philadelphia abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell has been found guilty of first-degree murder in the deaths of three babies authorities said were born alive before having their necks cut with scissors. A jury found Gosnell not guilty of first-degree murder in a fourth baby’s death.

In addition to the murder charges, the 72-year-old was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the overdose death of former patient Karnamaya Mongar. Gosnell was also found guilty of several other crimes including one count of infanticide, two counts of conspiracy, 21 of 24 counts of abortion of an unborn child of 24 weeks or more and 208 of 227 counts of violation of informed consent of an abortion.

In all, Gosnell was found guilty of 237 crimes. He will now face the death penalty in the sentencing phase, which will begin a week from Tuesday.

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
That is a pretty extreme situation and no doubt fucked up. I would love to know if the mothers of these kids were consenting for him to do this or if he just went bonkers and started killing shit.

Really? You think the first two moms were just like, "Oh, it's cool, he killed my baby, I'ma just let this go and not report it."

My speculation is "late term abortions" where he induced labor, baby was born very prematurely and then he killed it.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Really? You think the first two moms were just like, "Oh, it's cool, he killed my baby, I'ma just let this go and not report it."

My speculation is "late term abortions" where he induced labor, baby was born very prematurely and then he killed it.

That's not legal. They are supposed to stop the baby's growth while its still in the mothers womb before they can induce anyway. Post birth killing is murder.

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
That's not legal. They are supposed to stop the baby's growth while its still in the mothers womb before they can induce anyway. Post birth killing is murder.

:ugh: That's what he was convicted of...

Former Philadelphia abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell has been found guilty of first-degree murder in the deaths of three babies authorities said were born alive before having their necks cut with scissors.

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi

You are reading into my post wrong. I was wondering if the moms were willing to get rid of the kid at all cost. So yeah, i could see someone saying get rid of my kid because i dont want it and couldnt get a legal abortion because it was too late. People still have to consent to a procedure. Since it happened several times i would be willing to bet the mom consented to having their baby killed.

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
You are reading into my post wrong. I was wondering if the moms were willing to get rid of the kid at all cost. So yeah, i could see someone saying get rid of my kid because i dont want it and couldnt get a legal abortion because it was too late. People still have to consent to a procedure. Since it happened several times i would be willing to bet the mom consented to having their baby killed.

I was mostly being sarcastic, I didn't really believe that you thought what I said :rofl:

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I don't know how anyone could live with themselves after murdering a baby that late in the game.

It makes me sad to think about a baby being aborted. There are special circumstances, but it is really sad to think a baby was denied life because it was inconvenient for the parents.

If the child was not going to develop or would suffer extreme hardship, ok, it kind of makes sense.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
I don't know how anyone could live with themselves after murdering a baby that late in the game.

It makes me sad to think about a baby being aborted. There are special circumstances, but it is really sad to think a baby was denied life because it was inconvenient for the parents.

If the child was not going to develop or would suffer extreme hardship, ok, it kind of makes sense.

This is the truest and most honest statement to be said on this subject. No healthy child should pay for a parents mistake. There are too many people out there with the ways and means to adopt healthy and not so healthy babies and give them great lives. But there are also special circumstances where procedures like this, done in the most humane way possible, are still needed. Nobody can dispute that.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Abort a baby or bring it into a world where 8/10 times it will be detached from society and never loved or cared for.... Growing to become a socially unstable human being, committing a life of crime.....

I'm for abortion under certain circumstances. Rape, it has a for seen mental handicap, etc.... But should not be due to inconvenience.

ajdereicup

Measly little 4.6 2v in a boat
Oct 30, 2012
Lombard
You can just drop babies off at the fire departments and police departments after its born I though? Wasn't that taught in sex ed? Why not do that instead of slitting an innocent babies throught? That's just fucked up. I mean I'm not for or against abortions when they're tiny and in the mother because I can see where it'd be not a bad thing then I can see where people would use it because they're just idiots.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info