any tv/internet/cell packages out there exist?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I am a uscellular customer who is getting kicked to the curb...

i am trying to find the best option to go next...

Currently I have dish for satellite- 3 rooms all hd/dvr + hbo/showtime and its around 100$ a month.

Comcast nails me for $50 a month for speedy internet

USCellular gets 170$ from me (after taxes & everything) for 3 lines with unlimited texting/calls & 5gb of data per line.

I need around 6-7 gb total of data across the 3 lines.

SO all said and done I currently pay $320 a month for everything...

Which includes to summarize: 3 room hd/dvr, 20mbps internet/3 cell lines with 15gb of data between the three.

If someone were to offer me the exact same everything for less money I would jump everybodys ship :rofl:

any ideas? I live in McHenry... have thought about sprint/vzw/t-mobile but am unsure. I know there are other threads but I want my own new one so suck it.

Red Alert

Addict
Aug 10, 2012
We switched over from Comcast to AT&T for cable/Internet. Comcast just plain sucks... No issues with AT&T so far. We pay $125 a month for their U-400 package? Check out their website, as they always have a deal going on, plus you get a $150 gift card.

We also have AT&T for cell phone. 2 phones is roughly $250 a month.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I have AT&T Internet, Uverse and mobile and no discounts from having all 3.

weird. you would think they would do something for that....

I am leaning slightly towards sprint... but really super undecided...

maybe sprint around where it has sucked for others- where usc has been awesome for me- will improve...

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I have Att for cell service with 3 lines. 1 line has 4 gigs of data/month, the other 2 have unlimited data. I get 700 minutes a month but calling to ANY mobile phone is free. I pay about $200 for those 3 (which includes a 22% discount).

I have no tv service (although I'm starting to look at packages).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info