Plane crash - WOW!!!!!! Graphic.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
wow thats crazy!

oh btw it looks just like on 9/11 !!! (Bagram)

w460.jpg

NOT :rollseyes: .......

(9/11 Penn.)

P200059_1.jpg

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
wow thats crazy!

oh btw it looks just like on 9/11 !!! (Bagram)

w460.jpg

NOT :rollseyes: .......

(9/11 Penn.)

P200059_1.jpg

I think the difference between your two pics was airspeed. The penn crash on 9/11 had that plane traveling hundreds of miles an hour. In the video of what I posted, the plane clearly stalled to nothing speed, then dropped a few hundred feet probably not even crossing the 100mph mark. Thats just my observation tho.

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
sent to an air force pilot for review of what could have went wrong

I know you didn't send to me lol, but my 2 cents from just watching...

Without reading any stories behind this seems like they took off into a strong headwind and were pitching up WAY too aggressively directly after takeoff (probably 40 degrees or more, as an FYI usually when you take off on a commerical aircraft you're around 15 degrees give or take) and the wind caught them and continue to pitch up even higher to around 60 degrees as they peeled off airspeed. Went into a confirmed stall (you can tell as soon as the aircraft starts to roll over) and they were too low to recover from the stall. If something like this happened at 15,000 feet it'd be a little different, but that wasn't much higher than maybe 800-1,000 feet.

Big plane too, looks like a 747-200.

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
Does a pilot check his cargo himself or does he trust his life to the loading dock crew?

That's like asking if the pilot trusts that the landing gear won't collapse on a landing. You trust your loadmaster, maintenance crew, engineers, ect... that they do their jobs and make sure everything is good to go. Captain goes through the preflight checklist and also does a visual inspection of everything on the outside (leaks, anything damaged, ect) if something is wrong it'll pop up during your preflight, much like a check engine light.

This is a pretty big whoops, or a huge fail on a part that was holding the cargo in place for it to fall to the rear like that.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I remember there was an incident either last year or earlier this year where a plane had some air speed sensor issue and a similar thing happened. The plane went into a stall and the pilots could not recover, everyone on board was killed.

I want to say it was somewhere in Europe.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info