Photographers - recommend me one

Miss Esa

Just 3 raccoons in a trench coat.
Feb 4, 2012
Wheaton, IL
Real Name
Theresa
I am looking for a photographer for my wedding in June. Amateur, college student, hobbyist, professional, I'll consider anything at this point.

I just wasted an hour looking through FB pages, online albums, and yelp pages with little luck. I saw enough blurry baby photos, duck faced tramps, and terrible photoshoped images to last a life time.

Just hook me up with a name and number or website of who you recommend.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
We lucked out hardcore for our photographer. He wanted to build his portfolio, so he didn't charge as much as he does now. I think he has some more weddings under his belt. Did a great job and my sister in law said she is going to throw out her wedding photos that cost 4X as much and just pepper her house with ours cause they are better. Lol.

http://www.elegantprecision.com/

Miss Esa

Just 3 raccoons in a trench coat.
Feb 4, 2012
Wheaton, IL
Real Name
Theresa

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
I was at Dave's wedding and I have to say I rarely noticed the photographer, which is a good thing, and the photos I have seen turned out awesome.

Oh, and PANDA was :nutz: her cameras all night. The photographer was really nice, the company is actually a mother and her 5 daughters. The daughters are the photographers and all the ones we worked with were very polite, friendly and professional.

You might get a slight discount ($50 off IIRC) if you mention that you were referred by a previous customer. (They have me as the Hoffert-Edelman wedding). Not sure if that is still going on, but worth a try.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007

uselesswithoutpichers-1.jpg

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I would suggest the one my wife and I used, but it seems to be a "hit or miss" with them as the reviews are basically down the middle with their service. Our photos and video came out great and we love how everything came out. We had a great price for both photo and video and then also for the rights to everything as well as a 150 pic photo album (which looks nice).

It seemed like EVERYBODY else we went to wanted just about $2k alone for photos (which most of them didn't include the rights to the photos), and then another huge amount for video, and about $700-$1000 for a photo album. You were looking at an average price of around $5k for everything (and usually only for about 5-6 hours).

My wife and I paid less than $2k for everything (photos, video, photo album, rights, ect). The ONLY thing I didn't like was how the lady (photographer) was a bit impatient with kids a few times. But other than that, it was GREAT.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info