OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Poverty.

I don't 100% agree though that poverty makes people turn criminal. If I was poor, I don't think I'd be out there murdering people.

No, but you become a product of your environment. If you suddenly became impoverished, not much would change about you as a person. Your moral compass is likely pointing the same direction.

If you were born into and lived a life of poverty you would be robbed of a great many things. You would think and act much differently.

Take a look at the reverse situation, going poor to rich. Pro athletes are a good example of this. Look at all the stupid crap they get caught up in.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
fuck yes I am. Do you see any other reason?? Spend some time in those areas like I have and see how they treat eachother. Besides hating on every other race, they hate on themselves x1000. Its so sad. Im not a racist, I just have EYES......

If that is how you think, yes you are racist. I don't care how much you want to say you are not. You are saying that blacks, above all else, are the reason. Has nothing to do with poverty, area, socioeconomic status, or anything else. You are saying that because they are black they are more likely to cause violent crimes?

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
If that is how you think, yes you are racist. I don't care how much you want to say you are not. You are saying that blacks, above all else, are the reason. Has nothing to do with poverty, area, socioeconomic status, or anything else. You are saying that because they are black they are more likely to cause violent crimes?

Nope that's not what i said. What i said was that black was the common denominator. Take that how you will. But I can tell you that you don't see violence like that in the burbs of Chicago where it's not almost all black. I don't understand why people pull the racist card when these are facts backed up by facts. This is not my opinion. These are facts. If it hurts you to read this, then head down to lawn dale and try to change people for the better. I'll bet you get mugged within hours. Open your eyes man, this is how it is.

Again not all blacks are like this. There are areas around the country with every race and color of skin the dominate the area and commit violence. But they are not on the top 25 areas in the country for violence.

You are a small minded person to pull the racist card without being able to look at the big picture and see that no matter if you are white, black Asian or whatever, you will still see the same minorities committing all the crimes in those areas. Again. Racist or not, nothing changes what's really happening out there. And once again I'm not a racist.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Nope that's not what i said. What i said was that black was the common denominator. Take that how you will. But I can tell you that you don't see violence like that in the burbs of Chicago where it's not almost all black. I don't understand why people pull the racist card when these are facts backed up by facts. This is not my opinion. These are facts. If it hurts you to read this, then head down to lawn dale and try to change people for the better. I'll bet you get mugged within hours. Open your eyes man, this is how it is.

Again not all blacks are like this. There are areas around the country with every race and color of skin the dominate the area and commit violence. But they are not on the top 25 areas in the country for violence.

You are a small minded person to pull the racist card without being able to look at the big picture and see that no matter if you are white, black Asian or whatever, you will still see the same minorities committing all the crimes in those areas. Again. Racist or not, nothing changes what's really happening out there. And once again I'm not a racist.

That's why I attempted to clarify your opinon.

Are you saying that it is because they are black?

fuck yes I am. Do you see any other reason?? Spend some time in those areas like I have and see how they treat eachother. Besides hating on every other race, they hate on themselves x1000. Its so sad. Im not a racist, I just have EYES......

So that response kind of tells me your thought process.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
It's so sad that you pick through everything I posted so you could find something that resembled being racist that way you could pull the race card on me. For the last time I will tell you to look at the big picture and not try to make this a racist argument. That's because it's not. I am completely done with this debate.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
You've stated twice now, that because they are black, and for no other reason, is the reason it is violent. That is the definition of racism. [MENTION=111]OffshoreDrilling[/MENTION] is absolutely right, you are saying that only because they are black, they are more likely to be violent. My eyes are wide open, and I see a lot of people blaming each other for problems, but not taking any responsibility. This includes, whites, blacks, hispanics, etc. You are blaming the black population for violence? How is the idea any different from the Nazi's blaming the Jewish population from their problems and using them as a scapegoat?

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Are you saying that it is because they are black?

It's so sad that you pick through everything I posted so you could find something that resembled being racist that way you could pull the race card on me. For the last time I will tell you to look at the big picture and not try to make this a racist argument. That's because it's not. I am completely done with this debate.

Again, you can say "I'm not racist all you want" but you think that blacks are violent because of the color of their skin, not because of the situation or anything else they were brought up in!

And by the point I had brought up racism, you had only said that much to say. Just sayin. Only after did you backpedal.

Also if you have to say "I'm not racist, but..." you are probably racist.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info