Metal Gear: Legacy Collection

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Now THIS is the metal gear collection I've been waiting for :bowdown: So glad I dragged my feet and never picked up the HD collection now. This is supposed to be out sometime in June I guess. No word on cost yet either...

Konami has now confirmed the Legacy Collection, which "will include Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2: HD Edition, Metal Gear Solid 3: HD Edition (which includes the original MSX versions of Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2), Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD Edition, Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions and Metal Gear Solid 4: Trophy Edition. In addition, the collection will also include two Ashley Wood digital graphic novels."

"We wanted to give Metal Gear Solid fans the opportunity to experience the series from beginning to end, all on one console," said Konami president Tomoyuki Tsuboi. "With the collection's multiple titles, players can truly see how Metal Gear Solid evolved into the critically acclaimed and beloved franchise it is today."

Metal Gear

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
33868880.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info