Anyone down for a range day?

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
I'm in town until Sunday, wouldn't mind hitting the range with someone from gun crüe. I have my AR15, 870, MarkIII, and M&p9.

I was thinking either MegaSports or Article II. Who's down?

I'm down for SURE. I've been dying to go. I get out of work after 1pm and Article 2 is 15 mins from my house. Shoot me a PM if you're down to go.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Friday @ noon @ Article 2? I may be down if I can catch a nap.

Ill bring my MK3 Kamil. I forgot to text you, but I finally got a response from Volquartsen stating that they have had to replace a bunch of sears that went through Brownells, which is where I bought my kit. So it looks like Ill be getting a new sear in the mail shortly.

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
Friday @ noon @ Article 2? I may be down if I can catch a nap.

Ill bring my MK3 Kamil. I forgot to text you, but I finally got a response from Volquartsen stating that they have had to replace a bunch of sears that went through Brownells, which is where I bought my kit. So it looks like Ill be getting a new sear in the mail shortly.

How about a bit later and like 1:30? I could make it there from work by then.

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
Little sleep and shooting guns is no bueno.

And I said Id be willing to wait till 1:30 to 2:00 to go so you can come along.

I think he is interpreting your other post as NOT wanting to meet at 1:30 because you SLEEPING at 1:30 until 2 would be a better nap.

I assume you actually mean if we meet at 1:30 you'll get an extra 1.5hrs of sleep, correct?

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
I think he is interpreting your other post as NOT wanting to meet at 1:30 because you SLEEPING at 1:30 until 2 would be a better nap.

I assume you actually mean if we meet at 1:30 you'll get an extra 1.5hrs of sleep, correct?

Nail on the head.

Fish, I assumed you meant you wanted to go early so you could nap at 1:30-2 :hsughlol:

So everyone good for 1:30ish on Friday? :bigthumb:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info