Anyone fish or have a boat ?

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
Cool . Almost all the piers on all lakes are pulled now so i'm patiently waiting for spring .

After i bought my mustang in early october i kinda slowed down my fishing this season , but it was a good year even though the low water levels killed alot of my shallow spots to fish .

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
I have a 14ft Lund with a 9.9 Johnson and 36lb trolling motor. I have taken that thing into some sketchy canoe launches so i could fish a good bass pond. The motor has a short shaft so i can go into 1ft of water safetly i love having a tiny boat to fish with. I use Diawa D shock rods and Browning reels

Sometimes a smaller boat is better , depending on what lakes you fish . You can get back further and in tighter areas and push less water . A good electric trolling motor helps too .

Very true, plus the lake we live on is not very big at all. It's hardly a speck on the Wisconsin map.

We dont have a hitch to truck along with the boat since it gets very mild use up there, but we used to rent a boat on Little St. Germain and go fishing there all the time. Caught a couple Northern on No Fish Bay (ironically) and tooooons of good sized perch.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info