Movie So theyre remaking Jumanji

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
K, Jumanji sucks. Sorry... it just does. And isn't there some other movie that's basically a carbon copy of it anyhow (but better)?

On the flip side of the coin, I'm pro-remaking anything that originally casted Robin Williams so long as someone else plays his character. In fact, they don't even need to remake the movies. Just use CGI to replace him and throw that shit back into theaters. Instant success.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
tumblr_lztqmf9nd81rpa4d2o1_500.jpg

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
K, Jumanji sucks. Sorry... it just does. And isn't there some other movie that's basically a carbon copy of it anyhow (but better)?

On the flip side of the coin, I'm pro-remaking anything that originally casted Robin Williams so long as someone else plays his character. In fact, they don't even need to remake the movies. Just use CGI to replace him and throw that shit back into theaters. Instant success.

The only movie I would disagree with on that is Good Morning Vietnam, he was great in that one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info