Tablet Deals and advice?

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
DUDE, CONSIDERING ANYTHING BUT AN IPAD WHEN IT COMES TO A TABLET IS A BAD IDEA. ESPICALLY CONSIDERING SHE LIKELY DOESNT WANT TO TWEAK AWAY AT IT LIKE AN ANDROID DEVICE. PLUS THE QUALITY OF APPS IS EXPONENTINALLY (SP?) BETTER ON THE IPAD, RATHER THAN STRETCHED OUT PHONE APPS ON AN ANDROID TABLET

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
:bowrofl: boosh my friend, i normally dont argue with you but that is an absolutely RETARDED statement.

1. none of my apps are "stretched" on my 7.
2. while yes, there are far less tablet apps on android, there are still MORE than what she'll ever need.
3. you dont have to "tweak" anything. i havent done shit w/ my 7. took it out of the box and thats how its been running since.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
SO EVERY APP YOU HAVE IS DESIGNED FOR THE 7" TABLET? NO IT ISNT. YOU GOTTA KEEP IN MIND WHO IS GOING TO BE USING THIS THING. IT IS SOMEBODYS MOM, NOT SOMEBODY WHO CARES IF THE BACKGROUND IS A LIVE WALLPAPER. AND IM NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT THE NUMBER OF APPS, IM TALKING ABOUT THE QUALITY OF APPS

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
If you're a Best Buy Silver Rewards Member (spends more than $2500/year) then you can shop online right now for the black friday deals.

best buy said:
Save $60
on select iPad® 2 16GB and iPad with Retina display 16GB, 32GB or 64GB. In black or white.

Tablet, Best Buy Exclusive
Only $279.99
ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T tablet with 16GB memory. Android OS. In black.

Tablet
Only $129.99
nabi 2 tablet with 8GB memory. Android OS.

Tablet and gift card, Best Buy Exclusive
Only $179.99 and free $20 Gift Card
with Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 with 8GB memory. In white.

Tablet
Only $249.99
Acer Iconia A200 series tablet with 16GB memory. Android OS.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info