Post your butcher shop

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
After talking about it with some coworkers, Ive been trying to find a legitimate butcher in my area to purchase meat from. Brats, steaks, hell even ground beef for hamburgers.

One guys tells me Marianos in Vernon Hills is the place to go. I know Ive spoke of Wurst Kitchen in Aurora for killer Brats, but cannot find any places like that close to me or anywhere else really.

So, start listing where you get your meat.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Anything around carol stream or roselle? I have been looking too, heard about one in glen ellyn or wheaton but have yet to check it out.

What about seafood? I am sick of buying shitty fish and prawns, we need some never frozen seafood round here.

There is one of those Mariano's in Arlington heights.

SinisterSHO

Tame Racing Driver
Jul 20, 2007
If I go anywhere it's the Wurst Kitchen for brats. There is a place out by me in Yorkville called Dave's Meat Market or something like that, but I've never bought anything from him. I should try him out. I know there is a place in Elburn that is supposed to be really good as well, not sure of the name.

Reems. Not sure if that is the correct spelling. I've also heard its very good, but never think to go there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info