Question For The Boys

R53 DeceptiCoop

No Dick Team Octane?
Apr 9, 2012
Wheaton, IL
For the guys: Understand that I'm not hating, just curious. How do you guys keep the same underwear for years? I'm talking see through, thread-bare, blown out ass, stretched waste band, mystery-stained chode section kinda thrashed. What's the deal with that? I'm not looking to troll, and I'll admit that I've had some of the same chonies for years, some of those things sit practically up my ass, but even those still look relatively new, save for some color fade from washing. I'm just trying to understand the mentality behind it all.

R53 DeceptiCoop

No Dick Team Octane?
Apr 9, 2012
Wheaton, IL
I've done plenty of other people's laundry in my day (damn domestic) and when I was in medical school, I sae all kinds of questionable drawers. It's not so much a rant as a sum of observations, brought on specifically by putting my boyfriend's white undershirts with the crazy yellow pit stains, I've bought him the tagless, super soft cotton tees, but continuously bypasses them for the skeevy ones.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
White undershirts are doomed to die a slow death. Mine last maybe a month or so before they join the skeevy group. I would never wear stained underwear, but I do keep some well worn ones around for work or times when I know I'm just going to sweat and get gross anyways.

BrianG

Big Dick Team Octane
Oct 5, 2008
Streamwood
Real Name
Brian G
That's a really good question, and I really don't know. None of my 'draws' (boxers) are stained, but I do have a few ratty pairs that are pretty much see through around the taint area. They're still a layer between my junk and my pants, and the waistband still works, so I guess they're still doing their job. I finally get rid of them when they do tear or when they've become so raggedy that a random loose thread manages to wrap itself around my lil man and try to strangle him. That's happened a couple times and it sucks.

R53 DeceptiCoop

No Dick Team Octane?
Apr 9, 2012
Wheaton, IL
My boyfriend has some that fall into the "same thread count as a screen door" category. No clue why, though, because we're not hurting for money by a long shot- he just refuses to buy some. I'm kinda wondering if I should just scrap them and hope he doesn't notice, but I don't wanna pull a dick move on him, maybe I'll just buy him a bunch of new ones and bury the old ones in his sock drawer or something :)

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
How do you guys keep the same underwear for years?

This

PAG13878CT_1_2.JPG

+ This

History-of-the-Washing-Machine-7.jpg

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Undershirts and underwear are worn until they have basically completely disintegrated. All of my white shirts and pit stained to shit. My underwear is all fine now because I just bought a bunch, but my old stuff was in a BAD way. Like it's been said, no one sees my underwear at work, and it gets the job done... :dunno:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I buy a new pair or two whenever I see something cool, bright colors, interesting art work, etc. Then the oldest pair or two, far from ratty, get tossed. My wife says I have "issues" with wanting new underwear often but... you never know when ladies are going to see it so it has to be good 24/7.

I just bought a couple pairs. One pair is bright orange to match my shoes and the other can't be described on this forum.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info