600whp c6z vs the world

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Car sounds good man. I will be at the half mile event Saturday. I am not sure if you can setup races and stuff though per their website it is basically run whoever is next to you when people line up etc. But if things work out I wouldnt mind seeing how I stack up for fun.

02 Trans Am here on Motor.

ian04

Aug 21, 2011
Car sounds good man. I will be at the half mile event Saturday. I am not sure if you can setup races and stuff though per their website it is basically run whoever is next to you when people line up etc. But if things work out I wouldnt mind seeing how I stack up for fun.

02 Trans Am here on Motor.

i will be there both days and there is no order we can line up our own races what does your car make if u dont mind sharing i have seen u on the no fly zone FB page i think and im sure u will not be able to miss my matte red dipped z06

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
i will be there both days and there is no order we can line up our own races what does your car make if u dont mind sharing i have seen u on the no fly zone FB page i think and im sure u will not be able to miss my matte red dipped z06

I didn't know we could like up our own races. I thought it was basically whoever your next to when they tell you to go is who ya get

ian04

Aug 21, 2011
What was done to that body? It fell back at first then came rolling back like a train to pass ya. Guessing big turbo?

not sure on engine specs but its a auto car with a rear mount t6 76mm turbo on corn u cant hear it in vid but we honked off i jumped out and let off cause i though he didnt get in it then i heard that bitch spool up lol and got back in it he caught me mid4th

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
not sure on engine specs but its a auto car with a rear mount t6 76mm turbo on corn u cant hear it in vid but we honked off i jumped out and let off cause i though he didnt get in it then i heard that bitch spool up lol and got back in it he caught me mid4th

I figured it was turbo. Look forward to seeing you at the event. Just look for the SOM Trans am. Ill pretty much guarentee ill be the only orange one there

Thread Info