đź’¦ Detailing First TCG detail as NLD

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Das's Mustang was not quite minty enough for his liking so he had me come and do a Level 2 Detail and Raggtop on the convert top. Of course it was a balmy 38 degrees when I arrived at 9am and warmed up to a damp 44 or so at the peak of the afternoon. Just wonderful to be outside spraying water. ahaha I didn't take nearly as many pics as I wanted to, but got some decent before and after polishing a few panels.

I used a white foam polishing pad on my new Flex with some 3D AAT Finishing Polish. I have been very impressed with this combo's ability to remove all light scratches and leaves zero marring or swirls. Something that used to take me 2 high speed steps is now one step and I don't have to tenderly caress the paint on darker colors.

Next-Level Detailing

Whatcha think?

Fender before:
ZWe1RBq.jpg

Fender after:
KWVxHJM.jpg

One tiny scratch left in the center, I know, but wasn't doing a compound buff on this. Level 3 would have gotten that one.

Hood before:
DBEyfNZ.jpg

Hood after:
lC790WS.jpg

IBOOtJ7.jpg

And yes, this is a reflection. Can you tell where the reflection stops and the actual direct pic of the shelves begins?
WBCN1Bv.jpg

Next-Level Detailing

Email me anytime - [email protected]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info