eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
25zs205.jpg

:s00ls:

Freddy

Addict
Jan 15, 2008
Chicago
You are posting a pic so be open minded for opinions...
No offense, but the rims really kills the look for me. :/ Otherwise the car does look good!
Your back tires are on a different ground than the front, I would have moved the entire car in the same pavement for equality.
You also have a leaf on your hood?
Your back passenger tire DOES look like it's missing a part of it.
The background is neat, but I'm not very fond of the debris floating on the water.
I would also have moved the camera angle a bit higher so there isn't so much ground on it.
Those are just my opinions, but eh.

Last edited:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
You are posting a pic so be open minded for opinions...
No offense, but the rims really kills the look for me. :/ Otherwise the car does look good!
Your back tires are on a different ground than the front, I would have moved the entire car in the same pavement for equality.
You also have a leaf on your hood?
Your back passenger tire DOES look like it's missing a part of it.
The background is neat, but I'm not very fond of the debris floating on the water.
I would also have moved the camera angle a bit higher so there isn't so much ground on it.
Those are just my opinions, but eh.

lmao. youre like a photo critique eh.

not bad sools.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
For what it is worth, I didn't take the pic. I thought of this place for the "nature shot" when I saw everyone getting pics down there. I saw it down by the lake and there was a bout twenty ft of drive that went down to that boat launch, and I said "I'm gonna park it here, it will look nice."

http://www.naioa.com/v2/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=24569&start=15

The leaf on the hood probably came from the tree in front of the car in that shot :hsugh:

Thread Info