T-Factor on Milwaukee by Cubby Bear.

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
That would be against what Tom and I believe. These cars are meant to be driven. They are a lot of fun too. Why let them sit in a garage when you could drive it every day. I love having mine as a DD. It caps off my day at work when I get to drive my car home instead of some POS.

Nick, not saying you're wrong @ all. Actually, you're probably right. I just love driving mine 24/7... that and the real truth is... each time I look @ beaters I put off buying one :-o. Joey / Larry had a Honda sitting for me. If they still have it come fall time I will probably pick it up.

Stan, I like the way you think!

I am in the high 80K range on mine and runs like a champ. She gets all her oils/fluids changed religiously and burns through more fuel than a 777 when in boost. I love her... She's like a hot/tough fraternity girl that loves to party. Rather be w/ that than Edith Bunker. ESPECIALLY after a tough day @ work ;)

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
i see what you guys are saying, i just couldnt DD mine - even if it was a little closer to stock. im glad there are guys like you all out there though - that show everyone else these cars are reliable and can be an awesome DD when taken care of!

I probably wouldn't DD yours or Nick's either. They are just one of the few examples of drop deep gorgeous cars on this site.

I remember one day going to Nick's place and seeing the Cobra in the garage. Thing looks practically brand new. Open up the hood and :eek:. You can eat off that engine.

God bless you folks that only have it out once in a great while. I couldn't do it. Now... I will admit that I should have something during really crappy weather. My bad and that is where Nick is spot on w/ saying that to me.

Thread Info