nicky pass & others at rolling meadows

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Dec 1, 2005
ended up stopping by rolling meadows car show for about an hour and a half friday - pretty good turn out but not a fan of the new lot. i saw nicky pass' car looking sexy on the ccw's - sooooo clean. i think i saw you sitting next to it but you were busy talking to a couple guys - didnt want to be a dick and interrupt but sick car!

also a black 03/04 vert and black 03/04 coupe - both clean as hell :headbang:

Shmirgin44

Fire and Ice
Aug 14, 2007
I got the car back and couldn't get out there till about 8:15...thought it would be dying down but it was so packed that I couldnt even get in! I'll be out next week for sure, I have the car back and the day off...FINALLY! I want to see the new hood in person!

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Dec 1, 2005
yeah i almost didnt get a spot, i ended up in the last row on the east side. i had to sqeez in, luckily some guy with a stringray moved some shit around and let me back up next to him. i really dont like the new lot though - meijer was so much better! if the weathers nice ill probably be there again this week - hopefully see you there!

Mike1284

hey guy
Aug 8, 2006
Plainfield
you mean this guy?

025-1.jpg

Tweeked SRT4

Resident SRT4 Owner
May 22, 2009
ended up stopping by rolling meadows car show for about an hour and a half friday - pretty good turn out but not a fan of the new lot. i saw nicky pass' car looking sexy on the ccw's - sooooo clean. i think i saw you sitting next to it but you were busy talking to a couple guys - didnt want to be a dick and interrupt but sick car!

also a black 03/04 vert and black 03/04 coupe - both clean as hell :headbang:

I thought I saw your car. I heard it start up and man is that thing loud. Do you still have mufflers on your car?

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Dec 1, 2005
not anymore, i had the borla stingers but with the turbos it was just too quiet for me. last year i got spoiled by running open down pipes and i LOVED the way it sounded. after i had the exhaust all put together i ran it for a couple weeks but decided it was too quiet :dunno:

edit: as you can probably tell - my idea of too quiet is probably what some would consider perfect or maybe even too loud LOL!

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Dec 1, 2005
Mines too damn quiet too. That's a great idea SONICobra.

i was thinking of running electric cut outs but thats a lot of $$$ - and i was afraid when the cut outs would be open (which would be all the time) they would get the bottom and back of my car dirty from kicking up road debris. i just had the mufflers cut off and stainless steel "test pipes" welded in place

Tweeked SRT4

Resident SRT4 Owner
May 22, 2009
not anymore, i had the borla stingers but with the turbos it was just too quiet for me. last year i got spoiled by running open down pipes and i LOVED the way it sounded. after i had the exhaust all put together i ran it for a couple weeks but decided it was too quiet :dunno:

edit: as you can probably tell - my idea of too quiet is probably what some would consider perfect or maybe even too loud LOL!

I actually like really loud cars. I remember seeing your car last year at Meijers and didn't think it was that loud at the time. Your car sounds mean.:headbang:

Thread Info